The fast bowler told The marriage season of Pakistani cricketers is going on these days, first Haris Rauf, also Shaan Masood and also after Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shadab Khan is going to tie the knot. 

When and with which girl will Naseem Shah get married?
When and with which girl will Naseem Shah get married?


 In such a situation, justice suckers are eagerly staying for the marriage of youthful fast-bowler Naseem Shah. history, while talking to the media in Karachi, Naseem Shah was also asked about his marriage, to which the youthful fast bowler replied that he should ask Abu about the marriage. Naseem Shah said that I'll marry only on Abu's request, I'll marry the girl he likes for me. The intelligencer told Naseem Shah that girls have a crush on him to which the fast bowler said what's a crush? Talking about justice, Naseem Shah said that he'd just entered transnational justice and got injured. It's delicate for a fast bowler to come back from an injury, but my mama gave me a lot of courage. Got a chance. He said that two occasions gave me fame, when I scored a chapeau- trick in Test justice and when I hit a six against Afghanistan.