Test cricketer Muhammad Abbas says that if a player has played the entire domestic justice season, performed in county justice and still doesn't get a chance in the public platoon, it's a natural thing, I feel sorry too.

Rued not getting named indeed after performing in domestic Mohammad Abbas.
Rued not getting named indeed after performing in domestic Mohammad Abbas.



Mohammad Abbas was anticipated to get a chance in the public platoon this season but was overlooked in the home Test series. Speaking to Geo News, fast bowler Muhammad Abbas said that in the 2022 season, first played 12 matches for Hampshire County and took 50 lattices, also played 6 matches in the Quaid-e-Azam jewel, and two or three matches were rained out., I took 5 lattices in 2 innings, and 5 lattices and played the whole season. He said that I had a two-time contract with Hampshire County and now it's another two-time contract. I'll play the 2023 and 2024 seasons for Hampshire. I'll continue my hard work. It's not just me, I've to work hard and perform and I'll continue to do that. The fast bowler says that I try to do better than what I've done ahead, I'm not contending with anyone, I just have to beat myself and work hard for it, like last season, now I'm trying. perhaps I'll do more this time. He said that I was sure that I would get a chance after working so hard and performing well, but I feel that indeed after doing so much, I'm satisfied with my normal so far, but it's my responsibility to get named. Not at each, it's all for the pickers and operation to see. Mohammad Abbas also said that fast bowlers have to work on their fitness and for that, it's necessary to share in domestic justice. Faced with it, unless you play long-term justice, you'll face problems.